The Player's Birthday Event is an event that lasts for 2 days. The first day is the day before the player's birthday and the second day is the player's birthday.
First Day (Birthday Eve)Edit
A pop-up will appear once you tap Play!. The pop-up looks like this:
Choose three dragons you like.
Abyss Acid Air Amber Amethyst Andromedan
Antarian Apocalypse Aquamarine Arbor Arctic Arcturian
Ash Aurora Autumn Bearded Berry Bicentennial
Page 1 ->
A Birthday Dragon Pedestal is sent in the Gifts list.
- The OK button can only be pressed once you have selected three dragons.
- If you have ALL the TWIN dragons and pedestals, 300 gems is sent in the Gifts list.
Second Day (YOUR BIRTHDAY!)Edit
A pop-up appears once you tap Play!. The pop-up looks like this:
Happy Birthday, <Player's Name>!
The three dragons you selected yesterday will appear here.
After you tap Spin, you get one of the three dragons. The dragon is sent as an egg in the Gifts list.
Other than that, you also get a Birthday Dragon.
- If you have ALL the TWIN dragons and pedestals, 150 gems is sent in the Gifts list.
- The Birthday Dragon is sent as a baby dragon instead of an egg.
- This is the first fanmade event.
- The [Well] is similar to this event. At September 1 2015 players who participated in [Great Dragon Faire] players recieved the Wishing Well and were able to get ANYTHING they wanted (dragons, habitats, decorations, buildings, islands, island themes).
- The difference in this fanmade event is that the player can only choose dragons.